Search This Blog


So true...

Thursday, May 23, 2019

2019 Comeback, Phase Two: VOD Sites...Finally!




Hi guys and gals!

The next stage of my "comeback" after a much-needed 3 year break is finally, after years of requests, releasing my videos at VOD sites. Here's are the stores where you can find my movies currently:

ManyVids
Hot Movies
Adult Empire
AEBN

More VOD stores are coming, as are more titles at these stores listed above, over time.

Meanwhile, if you're one of those many fans who' "missed me" and new photos and video clips, I invite you to check out my OnlyFans page as my old/main web site undergoes a complete overhaul - new design, new features, new store...new everything! I think you're going to love OnlyFans as it's MUCH more interactive and is updated several times a day...I certainly am having fun with it! 

More to come soon! 


Love, 

Janet



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news. Time for Lexington Steele and Richard Mann to return for a reunion

Anonymous said...

Janet can kiss my balls anytime!